TMD Group Program
For migraineurs looking to begin their journey into optimizing the gut-brain connection! My TMD Group Program gives you a proven roadmap to follow based on the work I do with my 1-1 clients, with the added benefit of a supportive group environment! Program includes weekly bite-sized modules, worksheets, live calls with Kelli, and a private Facebook group where you can receive support and accountability!
Click below to save your spot in the next group program! There are limited spots available to make sure each member is able to get the support they need.
***Available worldwide. TMD Group Program is not 1-1 counseling or coaching and is not prescriptive.
12 Week Nutrition Coaching Package
For migraineurs in need of an intensive, personalized experience. Manage migraine once and for all by digging into the root cause of your unmanageable symptoms – we’ll develop a customized plan together based on your health history and goals. Package includes two lab tests (based on your unique needs); personalized protocol including nutrition, supplement, and lifestyle recommendations; biweekly coaching sessions; and support between sessions via private messaging.
Click below to schedule a free 30 minute strategy session to see if you’re a good fit! We’ll talk about where you are, where you’d like to be, and what you can expect during our time together. This package is for you if you have 15 or more migraine days per month or if your migraine significantly impacts your day to day life.
***Available for residents of the U.S. only. Restrictions may apply.
1-1 Nutrition Coaching FAQ
- What kinds of lab tests do you use?
- What we use will depend on your unique needs and goals. Labs I use most often include gut health testing (GI Map), micronutrient testing (Vibrant), and hormone testing (DUTCH). I also use food sensitivity testing (MRT) for select clients.
- Do you accept insurance?
- Insurance is not accepted for 1-1 nutrition coaching. HSA cards may be used as a form of payment. Installment plans are available and a superbill can be provided for potential reimbursement upon request. No guarantees of reimbursement can be made.
- How much is 1-1 coaching?
- The investment of 1-1 coaching varies depending on your unique needs, what types of lab testing is appropriate for you, etc. The best way to get an accurate quote is to set up a call with me!