Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
This fun mocktail is the perfect way to end your day! Tart cherry helps support a health circadian rhythm and natural melatonin production. Rosemary contains polyphenols that support brain health and can even improve memory!
For ginger simple syrup:
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
For one drink:
- 2 oz tart cherry juice
- 2 oz sparkling water
- 1 squeeze of lemon (optional)
- 1 oz rosemary simple syrup
- For simple syrup, add sugar, water, and rosemary to saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let steep for 15 minutes, then transfer to glass container.
- For drink, mix all ingredients with ice and stir
- Top with sprig of rosemary and enjoy!