Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: n/a
We all know that staying hydrated is important … but sometimes water is just boring! This electrolyte drink is tasty and functional. It contains electrolytes like sodium and potassium as well as a little bit of sugar to help push the electrolytes into your cells. Sip on it throughout the day for a tasty water alternative!
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1-3 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 lemon or lime (squeezed)
- 1/8 TSP sea salt
- Mix all ingredients together and chill before drinking. Lasts 4-6 days in the fridge.
- If you’re sensitive to citrus, try adding muddled berries instead
- If sensitive to coconut, swap for water
- Feel free to get creative and add additional ingredients like mint, ginger, or thyme