Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
With almost no prep time required, this stir fry is tasty, easy, and sure to become a new favorite staple!
- 1 large bag of refrigerated or frozen veggies
- 1 package of sausage
- 1 bag of microwavable rice
- Seasonings of choice (my favorite combo – salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika to taste)
- Olive oil or butter, for cooking
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a deep sided pan
- Meanwhile, slice the sausage and add to the pan
- Once cooked mostly through (about 5 minutes), add the veggies and saute until done (about 5 minutes)
- Pop the rice in the microwave and cook
- Plate all ingredients together and enjoy!
- In place of sausage, you can use chicken, beef, or vegetarian proteins like tofu or beans
- This recipe is meant to be easy and versatile – don’t get too caught up in measurements! Just dump everything in the pan and taste as you go.